Friday, March 25, 2011

World's Coral Reefs in Danger

A report issued by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, called the Reefs at Risk Revisited report, is causing controversy. Critic Debbie Salmon, a well-eeled woman from Finland, said, "As soon as this report was issued, I smelt a rat. I hate to keep carping on it but this report is a red herring that's taking quite atoll on me. The report's author, Charlie C. Bass, who works for the U.S. Sturgeon General, is not in tuna with the times and I wish that he would just clam up". Bass, in a crabby mood because he had been sitting in traffic on the turn-pike, responded, "Holy mackerel, I hate to carp on it, but Salmon is floundering and I'd like to just snapper in two. Quite frankly, I have bigger fish to fry than deal with this fish out of water whose critique smells fishy to me. Well I wish that she'd fish or cut bait rather than continue to make waves". As moray and moray evidence accumulates, it seems that the world's coral reefs are not o.cay and that people like Salmon are a Great Barrier to dealing with this whale of an issue.

http://www.pundamania.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment