Monday, June 13, 2011

French Mayor Throws Out Busty Statue

The mayor of the French city Neuville-en-Ferrain, Louis C. Cup, has thrown out a statue of French Revolution icon Marianne because its breasts were too big. Feminist Areola Bone was outraged, saying, "The Mayor has failed to keep abreast of developments in the feminist movement and he clearly wants to have his pound of flesh. What a boob he is - he's trying to revive his sagging fortunes but his latest move will be a big bust. Our city is going tits up and he's trying to milk this statue issue for all he can. Well, I'm not too fondle of Mayor Cup right now and I plan to nip this one in the bud immediately. If he doesn't back down, I hope he understands that all of us will not forget this come election time - we have long mammaries." Mayor Cup responded by saying that, "I refuse to take Bone apart and start a revolution over this matter. While she's beating her breasts over the removal of the statue I've decided to make a clean breast of it and tell the truth. I refuse to go tit for tat with her because the truth is I've had my hands full with this statue's big breasts for a long time." Bone replied, "The Mayor is not my D-Cup of tea."

http://www.pundamania.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment